Saturday, January 30, 2010

Moon rise

Tonight while I was sitting in my guard shack I got to see one of the most beautiful moon rises I've seen in a while. It was large and round and glowing pale yellow. It almost moved me to tears. Seeing an event such as this I can understand why early man was enamored with the moon. The beauty of it must of moved them too. They watched it and studied it. After a while they began to understand the moons effect on our world, the seas and we humans. I was wishing the power plants in our area would shut down so we could really see this moon and sky. Have you ever seen moon shadow? What a wonderful world we live in.

There is talk the government may shut down our return to the moon. I hope they let us return. We must have dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment